I like to write on a variety of subjects around the church, philosophy and contemporary culture. From time to time I will publish reviews of books I’ve read.
About Jonathan Sherwin
I live in the beautiful city of Oxford with my amazing wife Helen. I run my own communications consultation business and work as a Christian apologist for CVM (see our latest book on tough questions of the Christian faith).
I cut my ministry teeth over 5 or so years working as a missionary with Youth With A Mission Maui (YWAM). During that time I had the privilege of teaching in and leading short-term mission teams in Europe, North America and Asia.
Most of my time in YWAM was spent working with the School of Biblical Foundations and Missions which imparted in me a deep sense of the value of the Bible and how applicable it is to all cultures through all times.
- Get Fit, You’re On Mission
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy – Review
- Facbook Runied My Mind
- Pragmatism Is The Principle
- Lose The Young Men, Lose The Church
- Starbucks: Do we really want it our way?
- Ephesians 6:10-13 ‘On Active Duty’
- The Disaster of the Church in Great Britain
- Is the Emergent Church Escaping from Reason?